Gifts of any amount are very much appreciated.
Donate online now.
Why support the Charlotte Children’s Choir?
SUPPORT THE CHOIR
For the past 27 years, the Charlotte Children’s Choir has provided quality choral music education and unique performance opportunities to the children in the greater Charlotte Community. In addition to achieving choral excellence, the Choir also teaches children life-long skills such as the principles of teamwork, self-discipline, hard work, and self-confidence. Children learn how to excel and, more importantly, they learn that they are capable of excelling. The Choir truly lives up to its motto of “preparing children for the performance of a lifetime.” Your support has made all this possible.
Facts and Figures
The CCC serves 250 singers representing over 100 public /private schools, 207 zip codes, 2 states and 7 counties.
Six ensembles receive over 100 hours of high caliber musical instruction and vocal training per season.
The CCC repertoire spans centuries consisting of music ranging from Renaissance motets to contemporary compositions; Children sing folk melodies from around the world in various languages.
The CCC participates in over 300 activities annually reaching 30,000-50,000 people locally and internationally.
The Choir has 32% minority representation, including African-American, Hispanic, Asian-American, and other minorities, and covers a wide range of socio-economic backgrounds.
About 15 % of participants receive need-based scholarships.
Each year the CCC conducts an annual fundraising campaign to offset the gap between expenses and revenue. The Choir is committed to maintaining affordable tuition and program cost. This season we must raise $60,000, 17% of our operating budget.
Here are some examples of what your tax-deductible contribution can provide:
› $100 supports one child in the summer choral arts camp.
› $750 supports one child’s tuition in the advanced choir
› $1,500 supports the bus for the annual school tour in March
› $5,000 supports the summer choral festival.
There are many ways you can support the Choir!
- Make a personal gift in the form of cash donation, appreciated securities, or a pledge: You can make a meaningful difference in the lives of children with your donation.
- Initiate a MATCHING GIFT from your employer to double the value of your own contribution to CCC. Check with your human resources office today.
- Join us at our ANNUAL BENEFIT, Check back for more details.
- Foundations and public agencies may support CCC through GRANTS and corporations can benefit from numerous SPONSORSHIP opportunities.
- PLANNED GIVING: Designate CCC as the beneficiary of a life insurance policy, retirement plan, or living trust
All donations are tax deductible - CCC is a 501 3 C Non-profit organization.
Make Online Donation
Mail your donation to:
PO Box 30724
Charlotte, NC 28230
JOIN THE HIGH NOTE SOCIETY!
The High Note Society is a level of giving for individuals who wish to demonstrate a significant financial commitment over time to the Charlotte Children’s Choir. Membership in the High Note Society requires a commitment to donate $1,000 or more per year for a 3-year period. High Note Society members are welcome to make their gifts by cash, check, credit card or appreciated securities. If your employer has a matching gift program, matching gifts count toward your High Note Society commitment.
Membership in the High Note Society will have the following benefits:
- individual recognition in all concert programs
- reserved seating for two at all concerts, upon request
- Enjoy a cocktail reception and performance by a Choir ensemble.
For more information or assistance, please call:
Nancina Pope, Executive Director